One of the biggest lessons football can teach in life is how to be unselfish and a great teammate to a group of individuals that come from all walks of life. We will never discriminate when it comes to someone who wants to be a part of this program and something bigger than themselves.
One way we aim to teach these principles is by building our players and coaches to be the most productive citizens that they can be, on and off the field and in and out of the classroom.
All players and coaches are required to partake in at least 10 hours of community service in our communities. Some of the great things our players participate in on a yearly basis are:
- Elementary School Reading Buddies with our feeder schools
- Cleaning up parks, fields, and community buildings
- High Five Friday’s
- Lunch Buddies- No One Eats Alone Movement
- Summer Youth Football Camp
- Local community events like the Fall Festival, Fun Run, and other charitable organizations
We are always looking for ways to get our program involved and to give back to the community. If you are ever in need of assistance or you would like to request our program help with a charitable cause that is close to your heart, please contact Head Football Coach Eric Bendig with the details at email@example.com or by phone at 843-471-2061.