Hello Iron Horse Football Family, the varsity and junior varsity teams will be playing in Jamborees this weekend at separate locations and on separate days.
The varsity football team will be participating in the Lyon’s Club Berkeley County Jamboree on Friday night at 6pm. We are the first game so please be reminded that we will start on time. The game takes place at 406 W Main St, Bonner Stadium Moody Field in Moncks Corner.
Attendees are expected to adhere to health and safety guidelines and review the following before Friday’s event:
- Attendees are expected to wear face-coverings while inside the stadium. The covering may be removed when eating.
- Children 5 years of age and younger will not require a ticket.
- Measured seating and designated standing areas will be marked and available to ticketed individuals. Pre-marked seating and designated standing areas will be six feet apart.
- No more than four ticketed individuals should sit/stand in the designated areas.
- Attendees will be expected to remain in their designated seating or standing area, unless moving to the concession stand or restroom.
- Attendees WILL NOT be permitted on the field before, during or after the games.
- Sanitation stations will be available for attendee use.
- All attendees are asked to move directly to their vehicles following the conclusion of the event.
- Re-entry will be prohibited.
Gates will open at 5 p.m., with competition beginning at 6 p.m. Fans of schools listed first can plan to support their teams in the visitor stands at Berkeley’s Bonner Stadium. Tickets for the event are $7, and only South Carolina High School League passes will be accepted in place of tickets. There will be no presale.
The JV Football Teams will take part in the Ashley Ridge Jamboree on Saturday. This will be the first action for both teams as they prepare for season openers the following week.
Schedule of Games
9:00am-Wando JV vs Fort Dorchester JV
9:45am-Berkeley B vs Fort Dorchester B
10:30am-Berkeley JV vs Summerville JV
11:15am-Cane Bay B vs Ashley Ridge B
12:00pm-Cane Bay JV vs Ashley Ridge JV
12:45pm-Philip Simmons JV vs Ashley Ridge JV
Tickets are $5.00 and must be purchased online at this following link: Ashley Ridge Jamboree Tickets
All spectators must have a mask on in the stadium and will be required to follow social distancing guidelines in the stadium. Come out and support the Iron Horse JV Program!